$23.38 - $28.42 Hourly
The City of Suisun City is seeking three part-time Recreation Coordinators. Available positions include Senior Programs, Tournaments/Concessions and Youth Programs. Employees in this position are responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, promoting, and implementing the delivery of their assigned recreation and leisure services programs, activities and classes. Typical duties include:
· Participating in the development of new recreation programs to meet community needs and developing curriculum;
· Markets and promotes recreation programs, services, activities and/or classes to the community;
· Plans regular outings and trips for community participants;
· Participates in special events;
· Participates in recruiting, training, motivating and evaluating assigned staff and volunteers;
· Responds to and resolves community inquiries or complaints
Minimum Requirements –
High school diploma supplemented by some college-level training in recreation, leisure studies, physical education, public or business administration, or a related field, and two years of increasingly responsible experience working in a recreation of leisure services program area.
This position will require possession of a valid Class C California driver's license, CPR Certificate and Standard First Aid Certificate.
Interested applicants must submit an employment application online at http://www.Suisun.com/careers
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency